Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Edd would have been very proud. He's up in heaven watching this too. We miss you, Edd.

God speed, man.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I feel so sorry for future generations

Ego,
As your name probably implies, you feel this is acceptable and as your blind, quite stupid, following has produced, you've made front page yet again. My only question to you and to the throngs of retarded monkeys who find this funny is.. How is this comedic?

I feel so sorry for the future generations of comedians and flash artists if this is what's considered "funny" and "hilarious". There is absolutely no comedy. The parody is flawed. Screaming cartoons, swear word after swear word, and random death is not funny. It's quite sad.

Your artwork is absolutely amazing, but you lack any raw potential outside becoming another "Runka Chunk". Which I suspect you, and your followers are quite happy with. Shame on newgrounds for promoting this unoriginal garbage.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

LMAO, So love it.

Booster... Laughed my arse off for several minutes.

REDDER REDDER

Pefect!

I love how everyone sees the tiles changing and the music twisting as a "bug". It's not a bug people, IT'S PART OF THE GAME!!

-Sunken field- -Sunken field-

It's a very nice track. While other people are commenting about the AoE feel, the first thing that popped into my head was Banjo-Kazooie.

Awesome Track.

Killswitch Disengage Killswitch Disengage

Damn, Pirate! All your songs are sick!

PirateCrab responds:

These are just dabbles, I'm throwing stuff together for a bit of fun here haha! I'm gonna work on a proper song, expect mooooooooooar <3

-Super Battletrain- -Super Battletrain-

Reminds me a lot of the desert stages from the Megaman Zero series. Well done and very catchy. I can see this in a game for sure.